Hand Woven Boiled Wool Shawl
Product Code : BH0065
Brand Name : Bhawana Handicrafts
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 12 Piece
- Price Range
- 975.00 - 1450.00 USD ($)
- 76 Inch (in)
- 0.400 Gm Approx Grams (g)
- Product Type
- Boiled Wool Shawl
- Cashmere Shawl
- Knitting Type
- Hand Made
- Gender/Age Group
- Meditation, Daily, Evening, Wedding, Bridal, Prayer
- 190 x 75 cm ( 76 x 30 Inch)
Big and Fluffy Indian Shawl of Boiled Wool
- Boiled Wool is a woven or knitted fabric that is shrunk and thickened by the heat of boiling water. After the wool has been treated, it is dried by heat and steam. Because of the cooking process, the fibers become denser so that it will block the icy winter winds.
- Boiled wool has a warm and rich appearance and because of the cooking process, the wool will get not itchy on the skin.
- The shawls have beautiful Oriental, Jacquard and flower designs. In addition, these motifs are further exposed by embroidering the perimeter.
- Each shawl is handmade and each item will be different in colors, design and embroideries.
- The shawls are warm, soft, windproof and can also be used as a warm wrap over the shoulders on chilly nights.
- Size: About 190 x 75 cm (76 x 30 Inch)
- The items are handmade minimal differences in size might occur.
- Please note that colors on the pictures might slightly differ from the actual colors.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 7 Working Days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- We pack all the products in standard box. Use a plastic bag for each product. We check all the products properly before packing. Custom Packing Available.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India